- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 20
- 1 cup dried dates
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 large sweet potato chopped (mine was about 800g)
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup dried sour cherries
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cook the sweet potatoes in a steamer basket until soft.
- Blend the cooked sweet potatoes in a blender or food processor with the dates and maple syrup until smooth.
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir the sweet potato mixture into the dry mixture. Fold in the dried cherries.
- Pour the mixture in a brownie baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting and removing brownies from tray.