- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 25m
- 1 can diced canned tomatoes
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the onions and ground coriander and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and bring it to a boil. Once it starts boiling reduce heat to lowest setting, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to a week.