- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Serves: 4
- 3 potatoes chopped in bitesize chunks
- 3 organic free range eggs
- 1 handful of green beans
- 1 cup cooked edamame beans
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Sicilian green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for around 15 minutes. In the last 5 minutes add the green beans. Place the eggs in a separate saucepan, cover with cold wanter and cook for 15 minutes as well.
- Remove eggs and veggies from the heat and strain the water. Remove the egg shells carefully, cut them in quarters and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients (except the eggs) in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper. Then add the eggs at the end and serve.