- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Serves: 2
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cut into batons
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Soak chips in iced cold water while oven is preheating (for 10 minutes or so).
- Place corn starch and spices in a plastic bag. Drain the chips, throw them in the bag and shake around until all chips are coated (don\'t forget to seal the bag, you don\'t want to be covered in corn starch - just saying).
- Place chips on a baking tray, making sure they are not touching. Drizzle with oil.
- Place baking tray in oven for 25 minutes, turning chips once halfway through the cooking time to make sure they crisp up on all sides.
- Remove from oven and serve.