- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Serves: 8
- 2 cups mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts and macadamias)
- 1 cup mixed seeds (pumpkin and sunflower)
- 2 cups spelt puffs
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except the goji berries and coconut flakes). Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Pour the granola mixture on the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Just make sure you stir it every 10 minutes so it doesn't burn.
- Remove from oven, add the coconut flakes and goji berries and set aside to cool. Store in an airtight jar.