- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Serves: 4
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander roots
- 1/2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 long red chillis
- 2 dried chillis (soaked in warm water)
- 1 tablespoon chopped galangal (or ginger)
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped lemongrass
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots (or red onion)
- 3 shredded kaffir lime leaves
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 100 grams tofu cubed
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin cut in small cubes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped green beans
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup chopped red capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- shredded kaffir lime leaves to garnish
- cooked brown rice to serve
- First you need to make the curry paste. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until all combined.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and 1/2 of the curry paste (save the rest for later, it can keep in the fridge for around 10 days) and cook stirring frequently for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk, coconut sugar and pumpkin. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the remaining vegetables and tofu and cook for another 5 minutes (the vegetables should still have a bit of crunch).
- Garnish with some shredded kaffir lime leaver. Serve with steamed brown rice.