- Prep Time: 10m
- Serves: 1
- 2 zucchinis
- 3/4 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Kinda Bacon
- 5 button mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- chopped fresh parsley to serve
- Make your zucchini pasta using a julienne peeler or normal vegetable peeler. Place pasta on a strainer and set aside (the zucchinis may release some moisture).
- To make the sauce if you\'re not using a high speed blender (such as a Vitamix) it\'s best if you soak the cashews for a few hours, otherwise you don\'t need to worry. Place the cashews, water, nutritional yeast, garlic, mustard, a pinch of salt and pepper in a blender and blend until it\'s a smooth sauce. Combine sauce with the remaining ingredients and add to zucchini pasta.
- Serve with some chopped fresh parsley and extra Kinda Bacon on top.