- Prep Time: 30m
- Yield: 10 balls
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 80 grams cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- Start by making the ball filling. Simply place all ingredients in a food processor and process until all combined. Shape mixture into balls (it should make around 10 balls). Place balls in the freezer.
- To make the chocolate melt the cacao butter first. Place melted cacao butter and other ingredients in a blender and blend for just 30 seconds so it\'s all combined (I tried mixing the ingredients first but that didn\'t work. The blender helps the mixture emulsify).
- Take balls out of the freezer and coat in the chocolate. Place balls in a plate and put in the fridge to set for at least half hour. If you have any leftover chocolate just pour the mixture into chocolate moulds to have later.